“There are short cuts to happiness and dancing is one of them” - Vikki Baum
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL!
2 PRIVATE LESSONS - ONLY $50
McKinney Private Dance Lessons
Dancing as a couple can be fun and romantic especially when you both like the same dancing style. Our McKinney private dance lessons aim to achieve that by bringing you closer to each other, which is why we offer multiple dance options for different preferences. Some of those options include:
- Waltz: There are different types of waltz you can learn during our McKinney private dance classes. You will be paired with an instructor or someone who already knows the dance to help you learn faster.
- The jive: This is another type of dance that focuses more on leg movement. It is a jovial dance that is befitting for wedding celebrations. With our private dance lessons in McKinney TX, you will quickly learn the distinctive moves that involve twirling and flicking to impress your wedding guests.
- Tango: This is one of the most sensual dancing styles and is one of the widely taught styles in most dancing schools. The passion involved in this dancing style is perfect for wedding receptions, and the room for improvisation allows you to get creative on the dance floor. However, the tango requires a lot of dedication and patience to learn but our instructors will help you learn the moves quickly during our McKinney private dance lessons.
- The mambo: This is a very energetic dance that involves the use of arms, hips, legs, and a lot of swaying. There are also different steps involved in this dance style and you can learn all of them in our private dance classes in McKinney TX.
- Rumba: If you prefer a more theatrical dance style then our professional McKinney ballroom dance instructors will help you learn the rumba. The rhythmic moves are flirtatious and passionate, making it a great selection for your wedding.
There are many more dance styles that you can learn during McKinney private dance lessons. Contact us today and we will help you select the best style for your preference.