“There are short cuts to happiness and dancing is one of them” - Vikki Baum
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL!
2 PRIVATE LESSONS - ONLY $50
Make the perfect grand entrance as newlyweds with a choreographed wedding dance. The Dance Vision Texas team is here to help you and your fiancé plan your first dance to perfection.
With over 100 wedding dances created in the past year, it doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a fully choreographed routine or simple dance moves. Our team of instructors will be there to make sure you’re confident and comfortable on the dance floor in front of all your wedding guests.
Impress your family and friends by learning a skill that you’ll use for the rest of your lives. Let us make your big day even more unforgettable. Call your Local Studio to Schedule your First Dance Consultation.
Here are the Dance Vision Texas wedding dance guidelines:
- Pick your song – It will be with you forever, so make it personal to you
- Know when to stop – Too long and you lose your guests attention, too short and they are left underwhelmed
- Don’t start too late – Most couples take lessons a minimum of 3 months before their big day. Don’t leave it until the week before
- Know your floor size – Before you start your dance know the size of your floor and how many sides there will be spectators. We don’t want you to dip to the DJ!
- Think about your dress – Want that dip? Make sure your dress allows for it!
- Get your shoes on – Whatever your choice of wedding shoes, make sure you practice in them
- Relax – Take a break from the stress of wedding planning and spend time together having fun and letting loose!